Here is a preview to the editorial:
What If: A Journey Into The Center of Disrupting For Disruption’s Sake
What if the American people got tired of all the disruptions in Congress and called for psyche evaluations on every one of the Representatives and Senators as pertains to senility with their positions commensurate on a positive outcome of these examinations or they would all be impeached while the people voted in Congress positions that the people elected could actually get along and accomplish something for this country rather than their own egos. Would the Congress delegates that are in office right now be able to tell the American people what they could and could not do? Is that what is going on now as pertains to Congress disrupting every single thing that the President does? Are those who are disrupting everything actually aware that they are doing more harm than good? or don’t they care anymore? Have they had their own way for so long that they don’t care what we, the people, think? Is there anything we can do about this if it is indeed going on? and what might that something be?
You might like to read this excerpt of the article:
Dangerous, Friendless…Homeless By
If overpasses could talk, how many stories could they tell? They stretch majestically across the lonely night streets. During the daylight hours they see the hustle and bustle of each day's activities. At night, what do they see? Do they see the little spiders building webs on their bracer sections? Do they happen to notice the field mice scurrying up into the cubby holes where the grass meets the cement? Do they pay attention to the people who congregate under it to live? The structure never sleeps. Little could anyone realize how deep a question to ask?
The eBooks are All Complete and Ready To Go!!
- Black Seven: Legend of Venetta - is a full-length science fiction novel which spotlights three courageous women from three different planets covering three different time periods being threatened by one disastrous machine. Buy Black Seven: Legend of Venetta - $8.99 eBook ISBN#: 978-1-71602-623-2 - $16.99 Paperback ISBN# 978-1-71698-177-7
- Saga of Bazor - which is also a full-length science fiction novel. The work starts on Earth with a woman that finds herself caught in an espionage trap between an agent from Bazor and a madman. Buy Saga of Bazor - $9.99 eBook ISBN#: 978-1-71602-651-5 - $24.99 Paperback ISBN# 978-1-471698-142-5
- Faith's Dark Stranger - a fiction eBook about a woman who has recurring nightmares of possibly something that happened in her past. She awakes moaning a most eerie sound and feels the constriction of her insides even after awakening. Buy Faith's Dark Stranger - $6.99 eBook ISBN#: 978-1-71602-638-6 - $8.99 Pocket Book ISBN# 978-1-71698-605-5
- Experiences in Fishing - portrays a fishing trip to the lake which includes humorous events, serious subjects, definitions, and recipes. Buy Experiences in Fishing - $4.99 eBook ISBN#: 978-1-365-23561-0 - $6.99 Pocket Book ISBN# 978-1-71698-489-1
- Life's Like That - Poetry that covers several emotions such as love, humor, love, other subjects, love. Oh and did I say love? As you can see there are several poems about that subject. Buy LIfe's Like That - $6.99 eBook ISBN#: 978-1-312-17173-2 - $7.99 Pocket Book ISBN# 978-1-71698-083-1
- Verria's Gift - The exciting sequel to "Saga of Bazor" about the Empress of Melentis who has lost her Emperor to a murderer and must carry on. She is surprised when his spirit appears to her but deep in her heart, she is ecstatic. Together, they investigate the manner and reason of his death. Buy Verria's Gift - $8.99 eBook ISBN#: 978-1-71602-654-6 - $15.99 Paperback ISBN# 978-1-71698-046-6